Gujarat Water Resources Development Corporation Ltd. was established in 1975 under The Companies Act, 1956 with a view to concentrate on ground water investigation, exploration, management & recharge works in the State of Gujarat . GWRDC is functioning under the Narmada Water Supply & Water Resources Department of Govt. of Gujarat with separate Board of Directors headed by Chairman. The Corporation is headed by Managing Director, who is also the Chief Engineer of Govt. of Gujarat.
- Geohydrological investigation
- Resistivity Survey in hard rock areas
- Electrologing for tube wells
- Chemical & biological analysis of water & soil samples
- Remote sensing data study & analysis for ground water feasible areas demarcation
- 4 Nos. of laboratories for chemical & biological analysis of water & soil sample with highly sophisticated instruments