- Diploma in Elementary Education
Functions of the DIET
The DIET has to primarily function as the resource centre at the district level for systematic planning and implementation of programs for education and training of teachers for the elementary stage of education system. It is also envisioned that the DIET would be innovate and improve the teacher education programmes induction as well as in-service.
The DIET is institutionally structured to provide services in three areas - training, resource support and research, through its seven branches:
- Pre-service Teacher Education Branch (PSTE)
- Work Experience Branch (WE)
- District Resource Unit (DRU)
- In-service programmes, field interaction and innovation coordination Branch (IFIC)
- Curriculum material development and evaluation Branch (CMDE)
- Educational Technology Branch (ET)
- Planning and Management Branch (P&M)
At Present there is no content available for this page, once content will be available would be updated.
- Education : Development Of Body Mind And Spirit
- Joy Bells ( Series 1-4 )
- The Standard Abacus ( Teachers’ Guide )