Vision & Mission
Sustainable Growth of Livestock & Poultry for Nutritional Security & Economic Prosperity.
- To Protect, Strengthen and Improve animal health serviers.
- To Increase Production and Productivity of Livestock & Poultry.
- To Increase Farmer's Income.
- To impart entrepreneurship oriented skill development programs to the farmers and students to engage Animal Husbandry occupation.
- Constant update of knowledge of Veterinarians.
- Prevention and Control of Livestock & Poultry Diseases.
- Genetic up-gradation of Livestock & Poultry.
- Increase Milk, Meat & Egg production.
- Promotion of Feed & Fodder.
- Protect Farmers during Livestock Loss.
- To create farmers on livestock enterprise and to create entrepreneurship.