- Public Notice No. 23 of 2019 dated 29.10.2019 Non acceptance of seeds packed in single use plastic.
- Public Notice No. 24 of 2019 dated 01.11.2019 Amendments in Public Notice 01 of 2019
- Glimpses of The Plant Genome Savior Community Award (2015-16) and Plant Genome Savior Farmer Reward & Recognition (2016-17) on 22/10/2019.
- Public Notice regarding Extant Notified Varieties/Hybrids
In order to provide for the establishment of an effective system for protection of plant varieties, the rights of farmers and plant breeders and to encourage the development of new varieties of plants it has been considered necessary to recognize and protect the rights of the farmers in respect of their contribution made at any time in conserving, improving and making available plant genetic resources for the development of the new plant varieties. Moreover to accelerate agricultural development, it is necessary to protect plants breeders' rights to stimulate investment for research and development for the development of new plant varieties.
No. of Certificates issued as on 13.09.2019
Crop Group wise
- Sixth Issue - November 4, 2019 (Vol.13 No.11)
- Fifth Issue - October 1, 2019 (Vol.13 No.10)
- Fourth Issue - September 2, 2019 (Vol.13 No.09)
- Corrigendum: In response to Advertisement No. PPV&FRA/01-18/2019 in employment news 18-24th May, 2019 for the post of Registrar (on deputation). The last date for receipt of the application for the above post is extended for a period of 30 days.
Designed and Developed by National Informatics Centre.
The website belongs to Protection of Plant Varieties and Farmers’ Right Authority,
Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare,
Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Government of India.